- Divorce Mediation Training Associates, 1997
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctorate, 1974,
- University of Connecticut, Master of Arts, 1968
- Skidmore College, Bachelor of Science, 1966.
- Associate Professor, Law, Massasoit Community College, 1971-1976.
- Law Office of Samuel R. Koplan, 1975-1977
- LoDolce & Epstein, 1978-1993
- LoDolce Family Law and Family Law Mediator, 1993-Present
- Sponsor Member, Family Law Curriculum Advisory Committee, Mass Continuing Legal Ed, 1991-1993,1997—.
- Member: Criminal Law, Constitutional Interpretation of Criminal Procedure and Business Law, 1972-1976,
- Brockton Hospital Board of Trustees, 1997-1999.
- Case Flow Management Flow Management Committee, Plymouth County Probate and Family Court, 1988.
- Plymouth County Bar (Member: Executive Committee, 1979-1982 and 1983-1984;
- Plymouth County Bar Scholarship Committee, 1980-1995;
- Chairperson, Judicial Forum on Family Law, 2006),
- Boston and Massachusetts Bar (Secretary, Family Law Section, 1985-1987 and 1995-1997;
- Mass Bar Fee Arbitration Board, 1980-1982 and 1987-1988;
- Mass Bar Law Practice Council, 1984-1986, 1990-1992 and 1995-1996;
- Mass Bar Family Law Section Council, 1985-1987 and 1995-1997;
- Chair, Mass Bar Association, Southeastern Bench Bar Committee, Probate and Family Court, 1987 and 1996)
Admitted, 1974, Massachusetts; 1976, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Chairperson of the Southeastern Regional Bench Bar Committee,
- Women’s Bar Association (Member, Advisory Committee, 1992 and 1998);
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (Chair, 1998-2000; Chair, Judicial Forum for Plymouth and Bristol Counties, 1994-2003).